Ce que je me mets > Les nouveautés de la musique libre

frohna le retour

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
Offline since the end of the last year, Fronha Records begins it's activities in 2005 with four new releases:
Fronha Coletiva - Eletronika Festival 2004 – Recording of the show that took place on august 2004 in Minas Gerais, by the project that gathers some artists involved with the label.
Bedoze - Presente de Paola II - Second part of the 3"CDR series recorded live at the late Agenciare studio in 2003.
Junkers - I Was Thinking to Kill You - After appearing on soundtrack of the play "O Aparelho Locomotor" and in the teen-movie "Odiquê", the project created by MMeNDES, Cláudio Monjope and Fernando STorres, finally release their first album on Fronha Records.
And in our new videos section, the performance by Monjope on Rio Sesc Experimental, with the participation of Nil on vocals and the contemporary dance group "o Nome".

We are back!

Fronha Records
www.fronharecords.trix.net

Plan9:
je conseil trés fortement d'aller jetter un oeil à la video dispo sur le site qui est excellente :smiley45:

sqaw lee:
le lien n'a pas l'air de fonctionner chez moi pour l'instant smiley18

Plan9:
Ca fonctionne, mais c'est trés long a charger smiley12 (faut traverser l'océan!!!!)
Faut etre patient,
ca vaut le coup d'oeil/oreille :chtulhu:

Plan9:
http://www.fronharecords.trix.net/video_2005_i.htm

smiley17

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

Utiliser la version classique